Perform complete HART device configurations using your iOS device (iPhone and iPad). DevCom.iOS uses the registered DD files from the FieldComm Group for complete access to all features of the device including Methods.
DevCom.iOS Smart Device Communicator iOS
Did you know that the DevCom.iOS is only available through ProComSol? Don’t miss out on your opportunity to get this innovative technology to help your business thrive.
iOS HART Communicator App Benefits
When you purchase the DevCom.iOS Smart Device Communicator for iOS you get the following benefits:
- Perform complete HART device configurations using your iPhone or iPad
- Uses the registered DD files from the HART Communication Foundation - View Current DD Library List
- Complete access to all features of the device DD including Methods
- Monitor PV, Multi-variables, and Device Status
- View and edit device Variables
- The most affordable DD based iOS HART communication solution available
- Save and write saved configurations
- No tag limits
- Convenient and easy to use
HART Communicator App Feature for iPhone and iPad
This smart device communicator for iOS comes with these great features:
- Supports HART 5, 6, 7, and WirelessHART devices
- Supports HART-IP
- Device menu structure easy to navigate
- Get to the information you want quickly
- Save configurations as a PDF file for documenting the device - View a sample PDF Report
- Write saved configurations to device
- Clone devices
- No tag limits
- CalCheck feature to easily document device calibration performance
- Comes with all the latest registered DD’s from the FieldComm Group
- Language support for Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, and Swedish
- 1 Year warranty
Now with Cloud features! Save device configuration information on the Cloud.
Users can now purchase licenses directly from ProComSol. You will still need to download the App from the App store, but now you buy the license from us. After purchasing, we send you the license credentials to enter in the App. No need to perform an In-App purchase from Apple.
But you still can purchase from Apple if you like. The In-App purchase is still available in the App.
The user must download the App from the App store due to Apple license requirements. This product requires HM-BLE, HART Modem Bluetooth Low Energy modem, or MOBI-HART, or the user can use HART-IP over Wi-Fi to WirelessHART Gateways.