Metal cone variable area flowmeter VA Master FAM540
The VA Master FAM540 flowmeter can be utilized for measuring the flow of liquids, steam and gases, especially when aggressive or opaque fluids are to be metered.
It is ideal for the chemical, pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries.
The flowmeters are indispensable where high pressure and / or high temperature operating conditions exist. The stainless steel primaries as well as the PTFE liner primaries are proven in many applications even under hardest conditions.
- Primary instrument designs
– Type FAM541: Standard-line with flange connections
– Type FAM544: Hygienic design
– Type FAM545: With PTFE-liner for aggressive fluids (in Classic phase, please contact ABB for information about product availablity)
- Easily adjustable for new operating conditions
- Magnetic stick operation
– Configurations also possible with closed housing
All devices are available as analog indicator with or without alarms as well as electronic transmitter with 4 to 20 mA, HART communication and NAMUR contact outputs and optionally with a graphical display. They can be used in all hazardous areas.